What is DrTenant?
DrTenant.com is a SaaS platform designed to predict tenants’ unwanted behavior, through proven risk assessment, based on contemporary HR practice.
We believe that every landlord in the world wants to learn more about their tenant and minimize the risk of undesired behavior.
We believe that existing tenant profiling processes are stereotyped and outdated – they are limited to socioeconomic indicators such as age, salary, creditworthiness, and marital status.
We believe that in these processes landlords are losing good tenants.We believe that in these processes landlords are losing good tenants.
Interested in DrTenant? Subscribe and be among the first to test our exciting product!
DrTenant key findings among 200+ landlords/rentiers:
- 92% consider tenants’ behaviour as one of the key factors in decision making when choosing the appropriate tenant.
- 72% would lower the rent by 5–10% in order to get a perfect tenant with the appropriate behaviour, on a long-term basis.
- 98% would like to use solutions of any kind that can predict unwanted tenants’ behaviour!
- To highlight tenants’ genuine behaviour screening in the real estate market worth BN1.800 $ by using and adapting models of psychometric testing, widely used and tested in recruitment and applied psychology.
Our knowledge, methodology and accuracy
- DrTenant testing platform is leveraged through the proprietary psychometric model, developed, and continuously validated and statistically improved.
- Our founders and advisory team have 20+ years of experience in HR, behavioral psychology, and IT/platform/SaaS development.
- Our questionaries are thoroughly tested, and currently 94% accurate in predicting behavior.
How does it work?
- DrTenant is using 2 simple questionnaires (18 and 7 claims), that can be filled in 1 min/20 sec.
- DrTenant is completely anonymous for tenants and landlords, and it does not require personal contacts in the initial screening.
• Avoiding “tenants from hell”
• Saving their time – meeting only with the recommended tenants
• Giving feedback for DrTenant solution and their satisfaction with the tenant
• Adding behavioral profiling in tenants screening mix will give additional security
• Long term rent
• Maintaining property value
• Sweet dreams
• Avoiding discrimination of any kind as DrTenant is not taking into account any sociodemographic data
• Saving money and time on stereotyped interviews done by landlords or real estate agents.
• Getting a great discount on monthly rent for long-term rentals (5-10% will be recommended to all landlords)